I'm LOVING the colors this fall! The trees have been so beautiful.
Inspired by the changing season, we made these cardboard cut-out leaves.
1. Cut various leaf shapes out of cardboard.
2. Tear up construction paper. As an activity for toddlers, you might want to have them sort the pieces of shredded paper into piles organized by color.
3. Cover one side of the card board with glue, and stick the paper on.
4. We love glitter but hate the mess, so glitter pens were a great investment! What a lifesaver. Just squeeze some out and spread with a paint brush.
5. I taped string to the back of each leaf and hung them in the windows. They dried in under an hour.