Once again, with two ingredients you can make a pretty cool project that even very small kids can enjoy!
1. I grabbed Elmer's glue and food coloring, as well as a plastic lid and a few tooth picks.
2. Next I let the kids squeeze the glue onto plastic lids (any plastic lids with a lip will work).
3. Add just a few drops of food coloring. I would use just one or two colors to avoid mixing and the dreaded "brown" effect.
4. The next time I make these I would do less mixing with the toothpicks. You can see as they dry that the effect changes. It's actually pretty cool, but minimal mixing with a toothpick would be better.
5. Let them dry anywhere from 24 hours to three days.
6. Peel off of the lid (they should peel off very easily), punch a hole, and hang in a sunny spot.