1. Combine chopped fruit/spinach in a bowl. You need a total of 4 cups (before pureeing).
2. In either a blender or with a hand mixer, puree fruit until smooth.
3. Pour into the fruit leather tray of a food dehydrator. (Keep a look out for a used dehydrator if you're unwilling to buy one new. I got mine at a yard sale for $1. I linked at the bottom of this post to a reasonably price and highly rated dehydrator on Amazon Prime.)
4. Turn on the dehydrator for about 5-6 hours, or until the consistency of the puree becomes like leather.
5. Remove the fruit leather from the tray and place it on a sheet of wax paper.
6. Roll up the paper and cut into portions. I'm imagining more possibilities with these fruit roll ups. There are all kinds of good things I could hide in them :) And they are so much tastier and cheaper than the Trader Joe's fruit leathers I have bought in the past.